Rikscha City-Tour in Lucerne
About the TourYou discover the special places in Lucerne, the ride in the rickshaw is an extraordinary experience.
- Start: Caritas bike station
- on the direct way to the impressive lion monument
- from there up the hill to the wonderful Konsipark with best view into the Alps
- back into the city down to the Mühleplatz-Altstadt
- Admiring the murals at the wine market
- from there to the nature museum with a good view of the Reuss weir and the Musegg wall.
- via Jesuit Church, KKL back to the Caritas bike station
Since we can use the cycle paths, we are faster than on foot and at the same time more flexible than cars/taxis/other means of transport/etc. The guests can expect a lot of smiling faces on the trip, because I am the only rickshaw in Lucerne in this way.
room Tour place